Foodservice Delivery Driver at DushiFood.com
Summary of Position:
Deliver products in a friendly, prompt, accurate and professional manner to create a positive experience for each of our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Strictly adheres to all traffic laws.
- Ensures accuracy of delivery by double-checking orders before leaving.
- Maintains an active and thorough knowledge of the menu in order to answer questions about products and services.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Immediately alerts Management of any damage or maintenance required on all company vehicles as needed.
- Manages cash and receipts during shift, so all transactions are recorded and can be accounted for at the end of the shift.
- Delivers products to customers in a professional and prompt manner, focusing on customer service.
- Must be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Must be able to safely lift and easily maneuver bags of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
- Knowledge of surrounding area is a plus.
- Must be able to accurately read and use a map and computer-based mapping technologies.
- Must be responsible, reliable, honest and independent.
- Must be able to work as a team-member in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must own a car to be used for deliveries.
Fill out the form below and an operator will contact you within 24 hours.